Scout Registration Fees:
National & Regional Council: $90.00
- Registration of the Scout in the BSA — Cub Scouts
- BSA activity liability insurance
- Starting August 1, 2020, there will also be a one-time $25 joining fee for new program participants in Cub Scouts
Annual Pack Fee: $60.00
- Cub Scout Rank Handbook
- Rank Neckerchief + Pack 355 Neckerchief slide
- Advancements: Patches, pins, belt loops, awards, & anything else earned
- New Handbook + Neckerchief cross-over to next level
- Pack Activities: Pinewood Derby (personal race-car) & more...
What's Not included in these Fees:
- Uniforms and Patches (Council, Unit #s, etc.) — Scouter exchange is available
- Extended Activities — Programs offered by the District, Council, BSA Troop or Partner. Often these activities include purchasing materials or kits prior to the event.
- Scout Summer Camp — At this time, our Pack does not subsidize Summer Camp programs.
- Camperships available through the Council.
Online Application — BSA Cub Scout Application Portal. This will allow for you to do your scout registration online.
Registro Aquí — BSA Cub Scout Portal de Aplicaciones. Esto le permitirá hacer su registro de Cub Scout en línea.
Registration and Pack Fee Information for Pack 355
Pack 355 Registration Worksheet