The Cub Scout Pack is made up of all the Dens, Scouts, Leaders, Parents and families. The Pack meets on a monthly basis, led by the Cubmaster. This is the climax of the monthly Den meetings and activities. There are games, skits, songs, ceremonies, and presentations of badges that scouts have earned during that month. This is where families—not just parents, but siblings too—can see the achievements of their Cub Scout.
A Pack meeting can also be a special event, such as:
- PineWood Derby - build and race a model car with your child.
- Blue and Gold Banquet - Cub Scouting’s birthday party - for all Pack members and their families - usually in February.
- Camping - Overnight and Day Camp opportunities introduce your family to the camping experience.
- Service projects - Packs may participate in food drives, conservation projects, or other community activities.
- Field trips and special outings - Great way to learn more about the people and places in your community
- Rain-gutter Regatta- build and race a wind driven sailboat with your youth.
- PineWood Derby - build and race a rubber-band driven rocket with your scout.