This coordinator is responsible for the major fundraising effort of the Pack.
The Pack Fundraising Coordinator's main responsibilities are to:
- Propose fundraising ideas to Pack Committee for approval
- Research fundraising opportunities for the Pack / Scouts
- Coordinate or Identify a committee to run other individual Pack fundraising efforts
- BSA Popcorn (Trails End):
- Attend District Popcorn kickoff meeting in August/September
- Distribute Popcorn sales materials to Scouts & parents, explain rules, etc.
- Schedule Show and Sells with local merchants and schedule Scouts and parents to work
- Acquire prizes and incentives
- Collect orders from scouts and turn in orders to District Office by due date specified in
- Pickup popcorn and distribute to scouts
- Collect money from scouts and turn in to Pack treasurer
- Get check from Pack Treasurer and turn in to District Office by due date
- Actively engage parents, community members and businesses to engage in signing up for Donations (Amazon, restaurants, etc.)
- Promote these Programs: Pack meetings, Church Bulletins, Banners, etc.
- Award Fundraiser Prizes at Pack meeting